Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These

Blame it on talking to Ruby on the phone last night before I went to bed. I actually had a spanking dream! It was me, and everyone from where I work in some kind of meeting room. The odd thing (all dreams have that "odd thing" in them don't they?) was they were all standing around the "new girl," who was somebody I had never seen before. They were scolding her, and when I walked up and inquired why, they started to list off a bunch of rules that she had broken. They then look at me, and say, "we know YOU will know what to do with her." I promptly grabbed mystery girl, who struggled, and scolded her while I pulled her over my knee and spanked the hell out of her! The second I was done, the dream changed.

I have never had a spanking scene play out in my dreams until last night, but it would be nice if it happened more often!

Maybe I will see a new hire on the schedule when I clock in tonight...

No comments: