Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spanks For (Not) All of the Hard Work

Well, no one new was on the schedule this week, so I guess there will not be a new girl to spank! However, my "spanking dry spell" that has been going on FOR A LONG TIME now has finally been quenched, and yes, it was at work.

I work in a local restaurant as one of the head cooks while I am waiting for my degree. One of the bartenders is a good friend of mine, and she also knows about my spanko-ness. She has received a number of playful swats through the years, but just more along the lines of the flirty butt-smacking variety, and not any of the "this really is a spanking" variety.

Well, all of that changed last night.

It started Friday. We (the kitchen crew) were starting to get very busy when she came into the kitchen to tell me she had messed up an order. She put the wrong thing in the register, so we did not have the correct order on our ticket board. This can be frustrating in a small kitchen where a minute extra on a dish will throw you off all evening. I gave her a stern look, told her that I was counting every mistake she made, and she was going to get it at the end of the night.

Well, some dramatic events happened Friday night, stuff that I am not even going to elaborate on, but no spanking occurred. I was not really surprised. Call me a pessimist, I had not really planned on pulling off a spanking. I figured I would flirt around the subject all night, and then it would be forgotten, and I would go home. Well, I was right.

Sort Of.

I show up yesterday, and clock in. The same friend is bartending Saturday as well. I walk up to her, give her a hug, talk for a minute, and then I go back to work.

A little bit later there is a bit of a misunderstanding between the kitchen and bar, so I talk to her to get everything straightened out. It was after this that I heard her say this: "Oh yeah, by the way, you never did punish me last night." Hello!

So, I resumed my count. By the end of Saturday night (including the count from Friday) she had racked up nine offenses.

At the end of the evening, but not before we were closed we went outside for a break. There is a nice spot for the employees out back, with a few chairs, and its good and private. We were sitting out there talking and smoking (yes, I am a smoker) and just taking it easy for a minute before we had to go back in to do our closing duties. She finished her cigarette, and I was already finished with mine. She stood up to go back inside, but I stayed seated.

"Hey, I think you need to take everything out of your back pocket." I said to her after she stood up.
" Am I getting punished?"
"Yes, so I need those pockets empty."
The second her notepad and pen were out of her pockets, I grabbed her and threw her over my knee so quickly that it took her by suprise. "Wow!" is all she get out of her mouth before she was over my lap.
" I counted nine offenses over the last 2 days. So here we go!"
I gave her nine swats to her backside with my hand over her pants. This may sound tame, but I am here to tell you that I am a forceful spanker. I would say at least 4 of these hit right on the sit spot as well. When I finished, I helped her up, she hugged me and we went back inside.
Once back inside I told her to straighten up or this was just a warm up!

One of my cooks a little bit later: "Why do you have such a big grin your face?!"
Me: "Oh, nothing man."

The bartender friend later: "Hey, my butt has sore spots from where it was spanked!"

Quite possibly the most fun I have ever had at work. Seriously.

2 comments:

Ruby Redd said...

I can personally attest to the forcefulness of your hand...so yeah, I'm sure she had a couple of sore spots. Glad you posted the full story (and left the message on my machine LOL). You are a lucky motherfucker, Mr. Ritter. Oops! Did I say that? FKS!

Ruby

Anonymous said...

Yay you! That sounds like a perfect night at work to me.

Em