Sunday, May 6, 2007

TAG!

I was tagged twice in one day, so I guess I HAVE to do this now...

1. What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life?


A. Letting women affect my life to the point that it got in the way of school. Hasn't happened in a long time, though.
B. Partying too hard in my early twenties.
C. Spending money I should have saved.

2. At this moment, who has the most influence on your life.

a. Hard to say, there. I am big on marching to the beat of my own drum. Probably the guy who does our Schedule at work, lol!

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to pick five people to dine with, who would they be?

a. My Grandfather on my Dad's side. He was a bit old when my Dad was born, so he was long gone before I was around. He was a WWI (yes, One) Vet.
b. Benjamin Franklin
c. John Lennon
d. Jack Kerouac
e. Leonardo Da Vinci, with a translator, of course.

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

a. My own successful business
b. Cures for all the major diseases
c. Tickets to the Duke/North Carolina game at Cameron for every year while I'm alive.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things your regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.


a. This town has no where to go. For a college town, there sure is a lot of nothing. There are no good bars, and no fine dining.
b. Avoid the one bar on the min drag. It's not mean or anything, but damn it's lame. If you're a speed demon watch out on the main drag as well. We have 4 different jurisdictions in this town.

6. Name one event that has changed your life.


a. Going to college. No, I don't have a degree yet, but that is not how it has changed my life, yet. It made me move away from the safe haven that was my hometown, and actually find out who I was and what was out there in the real world.

This is where is says to tag five other people, but since this is a "young blog," so to say, and two of the maybe three that are on here have already tagged me, I will skip this step!



3 comments:

Ruby Redd said...

We're waiting!

Dave said...

btw, is that a small cricket bat in your profile or one heck of a spankin' paddle. the mother of all paddles! :-)

dave

Mr. Ritter said...

It s a paddle from spankinc called "Principal's rule." It has great potential for viciousness.