Monday, March 19, 2007

About Me

I figured I would take this opportunity to let people know a little about me, especially the spanking side of my life.

It is pretty obvious that I am into spanking! I like to spank naughty girls, and I can't really understand why any straight male with blood in his veins would not like spanking a cute gal!

The kind of spankings I give are mostly play spankings, but with a punishment backdrop. This means that a bottom and I may just be playing around, but the spanking seems like a "real" one. I also have handed out a couple of real punishments as well.

I tend to really spank, when I spank too. This means that I will spank a gal pretty hard! I am not too much into what a friend of mine calls "slap and tickle." Of course, I am not going to really spank a girl hard until I know how much she can take. What may be "light" to some is "hard" to others.

Also, spanking for me is something that is almost beyond sexual. By this I mean that spanking, as HUGE of a turn-on as it is for me, can be seperated from sex. Don't get me wrong, just thinking about spanking gets me worked up, and I think some great sex can occur after I am through spanking someone, but for the most part, I like spanking to be just that: a spanking. I think this can be beneificial when meeting with someone, because all I plan on doing is spanking. If I say "I am driving/flying to ________ to give you a spanking," then you know that is what to expect! If I get to spank a cute bottom, then how could I ask for more?

I like to roleplay, sometimes. It is kind of funny, considering the heavy roleplaying my "character" here on the 'net represents. I actually don't go out of the way to roleplay, but it can be fun. Of course, I have done the Principal/student roleplay, and had a blast!

So yes, the great mystery is finally solved. I love spanking the ladies. All you girls had better BEHAVE!!!

Mr. Ritter

No comments: